Reality is often disappointing. However , with the advent of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, the very idea of working in an office environment is going to change. It will no longer be a structured office space having the physical presence of people. One might be sitting in a very different environment altogether and be present along with others for a conference or a meeting. The very idea of video conferencing will therefore go for a toss. The immersive world that AR and VR creates will be a thing of the future workspaces which will automatically enhance the concept of co-working work spaces or shared office space in Bangalore.
Why Virtual Reality?
- The first reason that should come in mind would be the fast moving lifestyle that is continuously taking over us where stereotypical rules and regulations no longer cater to productivity.
- The birth of the technological era that has made work spaces much more flexible and smarter.
- Virtual reality reduces the spatial discrepancy and provides the customer or the client with an utility of time.
Augmented Reality helps put on layers of digital components over the real world and allows one to interact with the components , whereas Virtual Reality creates a whole world where one can be a component in himself., giving him or her an immersive experience.
Shared spaces with Virtual Reality
Imagine having not to work from home anymore ? Fun right? Virtual Reality with the help of Augmented Reality can create your workspaces anywhere on the go.
- The concept of shared office spaces in Bangalore would be further enhanced when VR would allow you to create a real space of your own anywhere with lifelike figures of your colleagues around you with whom you can interact at any point of time.
- Augmented Reality would help create a screen in front with all the necessary apps that you require at the time of work
- Sharing spaces would also allow an immersive field where ideas can come in from anyone.
Although the technology is relatively new , it has reached its tipping point. Co-working and shared office spaces in Bangalore would thus be further enhanced.