The Warranty provided under this Warranty Policy shall commence on the date of delivery of Product.
GOSPAZE Product Warranty
Well, we are really quick. Though creating your dream home doesn’t happen in a snap, and we’ll take the time to help shape your ideas to your satisfaction. However, once you finalize on our proposal and book with us by paying 5%, here are the next steps to completion:
- If a fault covered by warranty occurs, the customer must first contact our customer service.
- Any warranty claim must be accompanied by photos of the alleged defect including close ups of affected areas and full room shots showing the complete setting of the Product.
- The customer must, on request: (a) Provide additional photos; (b) Make the Product available to GoSpaze for an onsite inspection.
- The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances.
- The Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed.
- The customer has failed to properly clean, use and maintain the Product.
- The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar.
- The defect has arisen due to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident; or
- The defect has arisen due to chemical damage.
The warranty does not extend to:
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear;
- Damage or defects caused by after treatments; or c) Minor variations in colour.
Subscribe for Special Savings
Be the first to know about sales, limited collections and special deals. No Spam!